- 90cm wide x 120cm high maximum (portrait)
***Please note: nothing larger can be accommodated
- Poster presenters are asked to bring their posters to the conference and erect them on their allocated board in the Plaza Terrace Foyer between 7.00am-8.00am on Thursday 28 March 2019. Posters will be exhibited for the duration of the conference and authors are requested not to dismantle their posters until 4.30pm on Friday 29 March 2019.
- Poster presenters are also requested to bring along sufficient velcro compatible dots to place on their poster so it remains mounted to the poster board for the duration of the conference.
- A map indicating where individual posters should be mounted will be forwarded to poster presenters prior to the conference.
Poster Presentation Time
- The dedicated poster session will be held on Thursday 28 March 2019 from 12.30-1.00pm in the Plaza Terrace foyer, Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre. Poster presenters are asked to be available at their posters at this time to discuss their work. The Plaza Terrace Foyer is the main conference foyer and the venue for morning tea, afternoon tea and lunches.
- Poster presenters may also like to consider having additional hard copies of their poster available as handouts for interested delegates